Planned talks for CareerCampSCV (Santa Clarita Valley)
The schedule for each CareerCamp is decided onsite during the opening session the day of the event, but as people register offer up the topics which they are planning to present. These topics often merge or expand due to the nature of an unconference, but here is what some attendees are going to be discussing when CareerCampSCV convenes on Saturday, July 14, 2012.
Planned/Proposed Presentations for CareerCampSCV 2012
- Career Compass: Finding Your Career North – Discovering what work you truly want to do in your career
- Social Media and Your Career
- What is a resume for?
- Interview Power: Competence, Confidence and Value
- Are we the total sum of our parts?
- Career Branding and YOU
- Building an Enduring Career Reputation
- Blogging Effectively
- Interviews, preparing for and or resume writing
- Marketing yourself during a job search
- The Power of Your Transferable Skills
- Tapping into your network
- Marketing Yourself on Social Media
- 21st Century Blogging
- Get a job!
- A Career in Customer Service
- …and much, much more!